Nohmi N3060 is an expandable and intelligent addressable fire alarm system. The PCA-N3060-MCU is the user interface unit of the fire alarm control panel that consists of a 10.4-inch color touch screen, 10 system status indicators, 8 programmable zone indicators, 6 system control switches, and a speaker. The touch screen also makes it quicker and easier for the operator to use the FACP.
In addition, Nohmi N3060 has a feature called Sensor Monitor for indicating the sensing level (smoke level or heat level) of a designated analog fire detector graphically on the LCD. This feature is useful when a particular fire detector’s sensing level should be monitored in some cases. Sensor Monitor is selected for either the last 3 minutes or last one week.
“NOHMI QUALITY” YOU CAN TRUST
A summary of N3060 features
- UL 864, 9th edition listed EN54-2-4, SETSCO approval (Product Listing Scheme)
- 10.4 inch color touch screen LCD
- Multi-event display
- Address map (Collective address status display)
- Sensor monitor (Analog detector sensing level graphical indication)
- One touch activation for zone outputs
- Custom action guidance messages for alarm, supervisory, and other events
- Voice messages
- Symbolized alarm and discharge indicators
- 8 programmable zone indicators
- Mini-B USB connector for database downloading/uploading
- Battery monitor
- NAC synchronization (Amseco, Gentex, Wheelock)
- 2,500 event logs (plus additional each 1,000 event logs of Alarm, Supervisory, and Trouble)
One touch zone activation of the PCA-N3060-MCU activates all the outputs configured in a zone by touching the corresponding button on the LCD. This function is useful for testing & commissioning and maintenance periods. Thirty-six sets of one touch activation buttons are available per system.
The PCA-N3060-MCU is equipped with the functionality of the voice message. Upon the occurrence of a type of event (alarm, supervisory, trouble, device activation, or fire suppression agent discharge), a pre-recorded voice message for the type of event is played to attract the attention of the operator.
FIRETRONICS IS THE
FOR NOHMI BOSAI LTD
- Maximum 24 VDC standby current – 95 mA
- Maximum 24 VDC alarm current – 230 mA
- Ambient operating temperature range – 0 to 49 °C (32 to 120 °F)
- Communication for PSA-N3060-SCU – RS-485
- Communication for PCA-N3060-PSU – RS-485
- Communication for PCA-2706XA-NIU – RS-232C
- Dimensions – 415 mm (16.34”)(H) x 350 mm (13.78”)(W) x 65 mm (2.56”)(D)