As a growing organisation, Firetronics is always looking for motivated individual to join us. If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
- The ability to service, repair, inspect, and troubleshoot Fire Protection/Suppression Systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
- Conduct service calls and inspections for established customers in a timely manner while maintaining high standard of quality work.
- With preferably 2 years’ experience in the Fire Protection or relevant Industry.
- Singaporean or P.R with driving licence may apply.
- Ability to coordinate projects.
- Prepare progress claim submission
- Perform system configuration, testing, commissioning
- Prepare project documentation
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- Monitor progress of Project implementation
- Adhere to safety procedures and principles
- Min 3 years of experience
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings
- Experience in project management
- A good team player
- Degree/Diploma holder
- Singaporean with driving licence may apply.
FIRE SAFETY MANAGERS (AD-HOC/PART TIME)
- Initiate and drive the implementation of fire safety program
- Familiar with building fire emergency, evacuation plans, in place protection and etc
- Formulate and conduct fire emergency plan and evacuation procedures
- Organized and conduct fire drills and other events as per FSSD requirements
- Actively involved in Fire Safety Community Conduct trainings on basic fire-fighting skills and evacuation matters
- Perform routine audit checks/inspection on fire safety matters
- Any other duties laid down in the Fire Safety Act
- Minimum Diploma holder
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- MUST be FSM Certified
- Estimate cost and prepare tender documents
- Prepare design brief documents for all mechanical and electrical services
- Evaluate Contractor’s design proposals and specifications
- Assess interim payment applications and final accounts
- Carry out cost analyses on mechanical and electrical services
- Provide general support and advice on various aspects of mechanical and electrical services
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Quantity Survey or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience in design, supervision and project management, cost estimate, tendering, pre and post contract administration of either mechanical or electrical discipline
- In-depth knowledge of construction laws and regulations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- To liaise with consultants, clients and subcontractors on the progress of M&E works.
- To supervise and ensure works are in accordance to the contract drawings and specifications.
- Prepare method statement, shop drawings, installation / T&C check sheets, work progress report and other relevant documents for M&E related works with project teams.
- Coordinate with subcontractors and consultants on preparation and submission of shop drawings.
- Coordinate / prepare technical submissions with suppliers / subcontractors.
Assist the Project Manager on all M&E matters including preparing M&E Master Construction and T&C Schedule.
- Assist Project Manager to negotiate / procure materials, equipment and labour in accordance to (or below) the allocated approved budget.
Hold technical discussions with various stakeholders to resolve technical / site issues.
- Liaise and work with relevant authorities / subcontractors / clients on shop drawings / equipment submissions, inspections, testing requirements and commissioning.
- Possess Professional Certificate / NITEC / Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in M&E construction industry or similar capacity.
- Good knowledge in Building M&E services, with project site experience in ACMV/ Fire Protection & Electrical Systems for M&E specifications, installations and maintenance.
- Able to read and understand construction drawings and detect discrepancies for combined services.
- Self-driven, independent and team-player.
- Possess AutoCAD and drafting experience is an advantage.
- Understand local legislations on M&E works.
- Possess experience in defects rectifications.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to learn and interpret contract requirements quickly.
- Generating new business opportunities
- Relationship management for the existing client
- Achieving the assigned sales targets for products and solutions
- Presenting proposals to new/existing client
- Min Diploma/Degree in related field
- Experience in Security/Fire System/Software/Fire Alarm
- Good Communication Skills
- Sales Driven
- Able to work independently