– 1.2m x 1.2m
– Good for Class F fires (Most often caused by cooking oil; should not be doused by water)
– Made of woven fiberglass fabric (Fire-resistant material)
– Meets EN 1869:1997 standard
– Single-Use only
– Pull the tape down until the blanket is released
– Open Blanket fully and place over the flame
– Turn off the power supply. Leave the blanket over the fire.
– Avoid storing Fire Blanket near stoves
– Store near entrances/passageways for easier accessibility
What’s in the box?
– 1 x FALCON 4’x4’ Fire Blanket